Autobiography of Mobile Stand
Hi!
I am mobile stand this is my story and how I became useful to modern
civilization. I would like to tell you my full story and phases of my life.
Years
ago, when I was just as a plastic I never imagined that I will become mobile
stand. I never felt that people gave me that much of respect as a mobile stand.
There is some kind of reason I came into practice.
There
were some engineers did so much of work on plastic to make mobile stand. I born
as a plastic and after that with the help of the some engineers they did then I
became mobile stand. People used me in the showroom but I wanted to improve in
my condition so one day an engineer decided to make over beauty.
He
worked hard in day and night, he experimented on my body in different-different
way but I was as it is plastic. Why because my life is undergoing several
experiments but was just a plastic. Day by day they try to overcome in my
condition.
Several
experiment had have happened then the plastic became useable. I always wonder
that I was just a plastic and I transformed in different ways. Why because I
never knew that this much of patience I faced lots of crisis and problems to
become mobile stand.
A plastic is a material that can change its shape; so many things can be made of plastic. There are many types of plastic. Some can be shaped only when they are freshly made; then they become hard afterwards. Others can be changed by heating them up or even by melting them.Most plastics are man-made; they do not occur in nature. They are often made from oil that comes out of the ground. The process of making plastics is usually quite complicated. Most of the materials that are called plastic are polymers. Polymers are long chains of atoms bonded to one another.People experimented with plastics based on natural polymers for a very long time. Alexander Parkes, an English inventor (1813-1890), created the earliest form of plastic in 1855. It was hard but flexible and transparent, and he called it "Parkesine."Plastic comes from a liquid called petroleum, a type of oil. Scientists refine the petroleum which goes through a heating process. It develops ethylene and propylene as well, which are the chemical for building blocks of plastic. These chemicals are then combined with alternative chemicals that produce a polymer.When I in used then I was in very big size so people never preferred me to have. I faced lots of problem due to high price of the total cost as mobile stand. After that engineers did again work on me and they tried to minimize the cost of me. They made the stand according the mobile; fixed the price accordingly.
After all I born as a plastic mobile stand these certain practices to make it happen. I born as plastic 1855 and then I formed in different shapes and became mobile stand.
People use me for keeping their mobile safe in my laps. Evolutions came to human civilization they dependent on me and keep their mobile in it. Nowadays, my utility is becoming famous because if you have a car then you need me. If you have a table then you need me. So I can say that my utility is increasing day by day. People love me a lot because they needed me.My evolution came in action from the 21th century because people more depend on the mobile so they want to keep it in the case. I have a big family. There are some members in my family means I am a big and my parents are so small.I want to keep happy people from my services. After all people always happy with me. I faced the problem
No comments:
Post a Comment